The KSG could not exist without the valued sponsors. They make it possible to rent facilities, pay officials, purchase equipment, and keep athletes fees low. In turn, sponsors understand that partnering with the KSG is good business. By sponsoring the KSG, businesses demonstrate an investment in their communities and a commitment to supporting the character, health, and productivity of Pennsylvaniacitizens. As a KSG sponsor, businesses gain exposure to thousands of participants and spectators, increase awareness of their business both locally and statewide, and enhance their image through association with a value-driven, grass-roots organization.
A sponsorship relationship can incorporate any of the KSG’s events. Current events include: The Summer Games, PA Figure Skating Championship, Indoor Field Hockey Championship, Indoor Soccer Tournament, Wilkes Open Wrestling Tournament, High School Wrestling Invitational, Male Lacrosse Championships, Gymnastics Championship, Cheerleading Championship, Senior Games, and ShapeUp PA Fitness Challenge. The benefits of each of these events are enormous.
As a sponsor, you’ll have opportunities to:
- Meet potential customers through onsite promotions at a number of high-exposure venues
- Sample and display existing products and launch new ones
- Distribute your brand, corporate information, products, or any item marked with your brand directly into the hands of thousands of athletes and volunteers
- Place your name and logo on media vehicles
- Display banners
- Join with other sponsors to cross-promote or purchase a media package and thus leverage the value of your sponsorship
If you are interested in a corporate sponsorship opportunity with the KSG or would like more information, contact the official representatives of the event. This website is entirely informative and is not ivolved in the organizations of the events in any way.